Dreamy sweets and black designer sunglasses are a match made in sugar-coated heaven.
Looks like the word is out about WCS’s collective sweet cravings—and about our sugary sweet collab with personal style blogger Aika of Aika’s Love Closet—so the altruistic confectioners from around the globe reunite in this salute to the All-American cupcake. We couldn’t resist flaunting all of these awesome candy embellished creations—check it out!
Yummy oreos covered up in cupcake sure do go down effortlessly. While we’re busy modeling our new for Spring collection of non-fat sunnies, we may or may not also be sneaking a few sweet treats to match. Chocolate on the inside and out—totally.
We’re the first to admit we’re all over the board—especially when it comes to our fashion inclinations. And while just last month we were touting the style of traditional brown tones and black sunglasses, now we’re doing a 360 into a full on, extra colorful holiday bright craze. Inspired by the full color palette of these extra rich and yummy homemade macarons, we’re choosing to wear all the colors, whatever suits the mood of the moment. Our Shop Sunglasses by Color collection’s got all the goods; so shop to it, be bold—and remember to post it on your instagram!
Baby it’s cold outside. And what better way to cozy up to the fire this weekend than with a delish dessert. This Bailey’s and hot chocolate tiramisu recipe is calling our name!
¼ cup hot water
¼ cup hot chocolate powder
¼ cup Baileys Original
2 whole eggs
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 cups mascarpone cheese
Makes 4 servings
– Mix 2 tsp of hot chocolate powder and hot water, and stir until chocolate is dissolved. Add the Baileys Original.
– In a double boiler, quickly and continuously whisk 2 egg yolks and sugar until completely combined and the mixture becomes the texture of syrup. Take care not to over cook the eggs. Remove from heat and set aside.
– In a separate bowl whisk (with handheld whisker) 2 egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Set mixture aside.
– Fold the mascarpone cheese into the egg yolk mixture. Combine well until creamy and continue by folding it into the egg white mixture.
– Using 2 mugs, place 3 ladyfingers at the bottom of each. Generously brush with the hot cocoa Baileys mixture. Next spoon the mascarpone mixture on top of the ladyfingers. Then sprinkle with hot chocolate powder. Repeat process 2 times. On the last round end with the ladyfingers and place on top of them either hand whipped heavy cream or canned whip cream.
– Top with mini marshmallows, a sprinkle of hot chocolate mix, and a wafer straw.
picture and recipe via Pham Fatale