Wanna be a featured star on Wholesale Celebshades? It’s simple. Just snap a photo of yourself in a pair of our awesome eye wear and send it to us via Instagram or Facebook with hashtag #wcshades! Or….email it to us at email@example.com. Easy, right! And we’ll even contact you when we put your photo on our silver screen so you can be the first to see yourself in lights!
We fell head over heels for Killy Nicole of Moon Magik thanks to her earthy bohemian aesthetic, but more so because this girl is seriously photogenic. When she’s not modeling for killer photo shoots, she’s studying fashion. Killy took some Wholesale Celebshades Brooklyn Round Metallic sunglasses for a spin around her hometown in England, and we are totally impressed by her rebel-yet-ladylike approach to our favorite fall style.
There’s something about Max Westin’s chiseled good looks that makes him irresistible in our Stimson Vintage Metal Sunglasses. And with fall in the air, we love a casual denim jacket to take away the chill. Guys, the time is now to get your closet amped up and ready to go with all our newest season’s aviator collection, just in!
Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.
When we think of retro cool we envision Sammi who has artfully mastered looking beautifully disheveled, nailing a sexy punk style in a pair of our Loud & Clear wayfarer sunglasses and distressed denim. A rebel chic look announces that you’re full of confidence because style means two things: being yourself and being bold enough to show the world.
The time has come for a slew of brand new styles just in time for the upcoming winter season. We’ll be adding unique clear lens glasses, hot colors and frame shapes in sunglasses, and fun vintage style readers. Check the site often for new stuff arriving every day! And let the shopping begin!
There’s something so effortlessly amazing about our latest sunglass ambassador Pierluigi of PapillonP. He’s a true gentleman and a gifted stylist. He tells colorful stories with each of his outfit posts so we get an up close and personal look at his fashion sense—and his amazing life in romantic Italy. Here he is shown wearing our Vinegar Hill wayfarers and a sophisticated blue monochrome casual jacket and pant ensemble.
We’re ultra crazy over DIY’s of any kind, so we decided to search out ideas to embellish sunglasses to take a traditional every day accessory to the next level. The frame shape of cat eye sunglasses already has mega attitude, but Trinkets In Bloom (find the entire detailed tutorial here) found a killer way to kick them up a notch—with jewelry and hairpins!
Start out with a pair of cat eye sunglasses like these:
Disassemble the jewelry by separating the jewels or pieces you want to glue to your sunglasses.
Use a good jewelry glue like Aleenes Jewelry & Metal Glue. Carefully apply the glue to the sunglass frame and press the jewelry into the glue.
And voila! You’ve got your own beautiful one-of-a-kind signature pair of cat eyes.
Pictures and instructions via Trinkets In Bloom
Baby it’s cold outside. And what better way to cozy up to the fire this weekend than with a delish dessert. This Bailey’s and hot chocolate tiramisu recipe is calling our name!
¼ cup hot water
¼ cup hot chocolate powder
¼ cup Baileys Original
2 whole eggs
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 cups mascarpone cheese
Makes 4 servings
– Mix 2 tsp of hot chocolate powder and hot water, and stir until chocolate is dissolved. Add the Baileys Original.
– In a double boiler, quickly and continuously whisk 2 egg yolks and sugar until completely combined and the mixture becomes the texture of syrup. Take care not to over cook the eggs. Remove from heat and set aside.
– In a separate bowl whisk (with handheld whisker) 2 egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Set mixture aside.
– Fold the mascarpone cheese into the egg yolk mixture. Combine well until creamy and continue by folding it into the egg white mixture.
– Using 2 mugs, place 3 ladyfingers at the bottom of each. Generously brush with the hot cocoa Baileys mixture. Next spoon the mascarpone mixture on top of the ladyfingers. Then sprinkle with hot chocolate powder. Repeat process 2 times. On the last round end with the ladyfingers and place on top of them either hand whipped heavy cream or canned whip cream.
– Top with mini marshmallows, a sprinkle of hot chocolate mix, and a wafer straw.
picture and recipe via Pham Fatale